How to Create Ringtone for iPhone with Garageband: Garageband has lately been introduced for IOS users, which comes up with extravagant features of recording and playing out of your list. It has launched a new feature for IOS 6 or for later version users, it gives you an option play ringtone of your own choice
Those iPhone users who prefer having creating customized ringtones can go through iTunes way to make their customized list of song that can be set as ringtones on short intervals. Then surely can use GarageBand which is trusted app.
It doesn’t provide a very difficult user interface, means it gives you the user friendly user interface that is easy reliable to use.
Create Ringtone for iPhone with Garageband
Garageband allows you to use and create your customize ringer tune. That you can set according to your contacts.
1. First of all, you have to create jingle in your GarageBand, that will allow you choose your ringtone and truncate it, it gives you maximum 30 sec of time within which you have to set your tune/ audio/ song.
It does not matter that your audio note is short you can always select it, it will be played on a repeated note.
2. Once you have selected and truncated your new song which is truly your creation, you will find a triangle at the very upper left side on your screen an option saying “find my songs” again to your “ my song list of recording” from my computer admit.
3. Tap and select recording or you can choose the alternative at upper right and edit it through that, select any song if you want and select share from the upper left of your screen.
4. After this scroll through your screen and you will get an option to choose the ringtone, you can choose only from the shared lot.
5. Now when you select the shared ring tone, your screen will get a notification telling that “ ringtone is successfully exported” backup of this audio will be there on iTunes and will be available only after sharing. When you are done with this much steps,
6. Now you only need to set your custom GarageBand tone your IOS ringtone. You can find its setting on the same iPhone setting logo.
7. Now you can check whether it has implied as ringtone or not, it gets another feature that is not only you can set your ringtone but SMS alert tone as well.
You can make your favorite song as ringing tone through iTunes. Itunes allows you to choose your current most liked song and set it incoming voice call tone. You can use this site https://www.myxerfreeringtonesapp.com/ to learn more about ringtones.
For this, you have to download your ringer tone song into iPhone and in your apple devices free of cost.
Once you are done with Ringtone you can share that with Shareit App.
Download song, it can be difficult for IOS 6 user (as IOS6 user will have to download the song. Tap loop browser to ensure that the song you have been downloading does not get cut. now click music tab to install the songs into garage band.
Trim the song length as per the limit that is 30 seconds and you will get the result, your favorite song as ringtone rather than default iPhone ringtone.
Watch the Video Tutorial: