xVideoServiceThief Download with Full Tutorial & Information: It is a video downloader that lets you download online videos from over 90 websites. This is a software that single-handedly lets you download videos from multiple sources. So, you won’t have to download specific youtube video downloader for every website, just download xvideoServicethief video downloader and you’re all set.
Originally, the video will be downloaded in FLV format which can, however, be changed to your desired format. xVideoServiceThief supports an array of formats such as AVI, MP3, FLV, WMV etc. So if you’re someone who just wants to listen to the audio and doesn’t care about the visual part of the video, you can download it into the MP3 format. Also, if you’re someone who wants to play the download video on a mobile device, you can convert the video to FLV or some appropriate format.
xVideoServiceThief – Full Information
The software was developed in 2008 and since then it is ruling the market. You’ll find a lot of videos downloading Software in the market but none of them offers so many features as xVideoServiceThief does. From downloading the videos to converting them into any format, xVideoServiceThief can do to all. You can download it here.
Related: GBWhatsapp App Download Free
There are some advanced bandwidth settings in the Software that lets you download videos at high speed with the same internet connection. You can configure the software in a lot of ways that will help you get better quality videos at a better speed.
Also, there’s a protection feature for children. This protection feature restricts adult contents or videos from adult sites to be downloaded. SO if your kid uses this software, just turn on the feature and you won’t need to worry about him downloading videos he’s not supposed to.
Related: Shareit App Download
xVideoServiceThief Download – Full Tutorial
After you’ve downloaded xVideoServiceThief, here’s how you’ll have to use in order to download videos:-
- Copy the URL of the video that you want to be downloaded.
- Open xVideoServiceThief. Paste the copied URL by clicking on “Add video” and hit enter.
- The video will now begin downloading. You can see the progress, time remaining, completion percentage, and the speed while the video is being downloaded.
- AT the bottom, you can see the video count. You can add multiple videos for downloading. Also, you can set the videos to be downloaded simultaneously as per your needs and bandwidth.
- At the right of the window, you can see various options. There’s an option to delete the video which will delete the progress permanently. Secondly, you have the pause the start buttons, you can pause the downloading any time and again restart it by clicking on the start button. Moving below, you get “cancel download” option which cancels the download at any time if you click on it. Lastly, you have the clear list option that clears up the progress screen. Also, you can click on “Clear completed” if you want to clear up the ones that are downloaded.
- Wait for the video to finish downloading. At last, you can convert it to any format.