Tutu App for Android Download: There are lots of third party apps nowadays which can serve almost all the service that official app stores give. Android has lots of customization and reachability which makes it very easy for developers to develop their own apps for Android OS.
Hundreds of third-party app store are available for Android but today we are going to talk about one of the most popular third-party apps. This app is becoming a trending topic in the app community and there are millions of people who are interested in this app.
The name of the app is Tutu app. This app is great and can give you all the awesome experience you want in a third party app store. So let’s talk about this app. I will also talk about how you can download Tutu app in your Android smartphone later in this article.
One of the reasons why Tutu app is gaining lots of popularity is that of the trending app called Pokemon Go. I’m sure you know about Pokemon Go and how the hype goes around the world. You can get the Plus version of Pokemon Go in Tutu app without any cost. In fact, all the apps available in Tutu App are available for free.
So all those paid apps available in Google Play store might not check your whitelist but all those apps can be easily downloaded for free in Tutu App.
The user interface of the app can be a little hard because the language of the app is in Chinese. But once you get used to it and remember all the buttons to download apps, you will face no issue.
Update of Tutu App
Update of Tutu App brings the accessibility of Google translator which can translate all the Chinese words in English. You just need to have Google Translator Installed on your Android smartphone.
Tutu App is compatible with Android version 4.2 Jelly Bean and above.
Now I will guide you how you can download and install Tutu App in your Android smartphone. This method works 100% on a working Android smartphone.
Tutu App for Android
- First Go to your Android Settings > Security which located under the “personal” label.
- Tap on Security and Security options will open. Simply Enable the unknown sources.
- Now that you have enabled unknown sources, you can download app files from third party websites without any barrier.
- Open Google Chrome browser using your Android smartphone and type “Tutu App download”.
- Now tap on the search bar and you will get lots of results.
- Select the site where you will get the latest version of Tutu app and make sure it has no bug problem.
- Now simply tap on the download button to start downloading the app file of Tutu app.
- You will get a notification when Tutu app Apk will be downloaded on your Android smartphone.
- Tap on that notification and you will get to the installation screen.
- Tap on the install button and allow every pop-up if they come.
- Wait for a few seconds and Tutu app will get Installed on your Android smartphone.
Now you can download and install paid apps for free using Tutu app.